April 4, 2009

graph/chart/diagram

This is the project where I had to gather the information about certain topic and create graph/chart/diagram with the information. The topic I picked is travel. I created a survey and had a hundred people complete it for me. Then I created a PDF book out of it.


(above) here is the cover of the book


(above) main menu to different page of the information


(above) here is the page show the diagram of how many people from the survey had traveled outside their native country. The planes represent people who have, and the houses are the people who haven't.

(above) here, shows how many people want to go to these places in the diagram.

(above) here is the last page of the book and it shows who would surveyors travel with. all the dots represent hoe many people for each choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment